Watch iTune Movies on TV

davidewart

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Seems like WC is becoming a site to ask questions about Android and Apple, so ...

My PC and TV are in different rooms (i.e. cannot connect via a HDMI cable). If I rent an iTunes movie on my PC, how do I cast/stream it to my TV?

I'm seriously wondering about purchasing a PC stick for the TV as a work-around, but would prefer to find some way to have my PC wirelessly connect to my TV in a way that would show Apple DRM protected movies.

jallister

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Seems like WC is becoming a site to ask questions about Android and Apple, so ...

My PC and TV are in different rooms (i.e. cannot connect via a HDMI cable). If I rent an iTunes movie on my PC, how do I cast/stream it to my TV?

I'm seriously wondering about purchasing a PC stick for the TV as a work-around, but would prefer to find some way to have my PC wirelessly connect to my TV in a way that would show Apple DRM protected movies.

An Apple TV would be your best bet playing iTunes content on your TV. You would be able to rent and buy movies from iTunes directly on the Apple TV. https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%3A%2F%2Fwww.apple.com%2Ftv%2F&token=EXgTi_yt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans