Lumia 950 *Restart Issue*

Abdullah_Naeem

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have been using Lumia 950 for almost 8-9 months.
Currently the OS is updated to latest creators version.
I have been facing a problem for 2 months which is no getting serious.
The phone restarts a lot. Specially when the better is around 50% it shut down and then with a vibration restarts.

That is no happening daily many times.
(After restart it also say to scan memory card to fix errors)

There is another problem. Some times the phone shuts down just like the "Old TV's" used to be switched off. Then a yellowish screen "breathes". After 2-3 breaths the phone starts and work okay.

"The warranty expired just 4 days ago. And my bad i though the problem is temporary".

Kindly tell me possible solutions. Should i change battery or what ?

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have been using Lumia 950 for almost 8-9 months.
Currently the OS is updated to latest creators version.
I have been facing a problem for 2 months which is no getting serious.
The phone restarts a lot. Specially when the better is around 50% it shut down and then with a vibration restarts.

That is no happening daily many times.
(After restart it also say to scan memory card to fix errors)

There is another problem. Some times the phone shuts down just like the "Old TV's" used to be switched off. Then a yellowish screen "breathes". After 2-3 breaths the phone starts and work okay.

"The warranty expired just 4 days ago. And my bad i though the problem is temporary".

Kindly tell me possible solutions. Should i change battery or what ?

It's the battery. I had the same issue and so did a lot of people on this forum. The phone restarts after the battery reaches a certain percentage level and is frequently accompanied by a greenish yellow light.

The only solution is a battery change. And that in itself is another big issue. It's tough finding an original replacement and the Microsoft store don't carry them. You will have to look for them on eBay, amazon or fonejoy (there's another website but I just can't remember the name).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)