My Lumia won't turn on :(

hah_gah 1

May 11, 2017
Visit site
NEED HELP, my lumia 1320 is not turning on I tried to reset it like they said but its not happening. I had to use my brother's phone to get some info (this phone was given to me from my mother in Dubai) but I can't get it. I'm only 16 years old please help me so I can fix my phone please

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi there -

Sorry about the issues you're having.

The first thing to do is to try keeping the phone plugged in for a bit to make sure it's not a battery related matter. Plug it in and let it charge for 10-20 minutes. Let me know how it goes.

McGowne

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia 950 XL won't turn on as well. When plugged into the charger has an intermittent buzzing every minute or so. Does this mean that my phone needs repairing or do I need to replace the battery? I have tried everything, I tried charging it on the wireless charger, the usb port on my pc and the wall charger, but it still buzzes and won't charge. What's causing my phone to buzz and not turn on? I tried everything!

mexluthor

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I had a lot of issues with my first Lumia about a year after getting it. Luckily it was still under warranty and after a struggle with sending it in to be fixed the MS store just replaced it.
Maybe call the closest MS store and see if they can help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes