Windows 10 activation

Aravind Belagaje

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Can i still get a digital licence of windows 10 pro through insider program is it same as original windows? I am having windows 10 home but i want to run hyper v for emulators i can't pay 200 $ now. So now i have a unactivated windows 10 pro how do i activate it? And what are the issues if i didn't? I had a windows 10 home which came with the laptop(called oem i guess) can i get it back if something goes wrong?

1q2w3e4r5t6y7

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
there is a key that you put into the Windows store nd it updates to Windows 10 pro , so after that you can run virtual machines and emulators, you must actívate the hyper-v into the Windows features.

Aravind Belagaje

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
there is a key that you put into the Windows store nd it updates to Windows 10 pro , so after that you can run virtual machines and emulators, you must actívate the hyper-v into the Windows features.

I actually don't have a key which costs 200$. Wether there are any other ways for it? I am already having a windows 10 pro installed and running virtual machines. But the thing is windows didn't got activated because i don't have a valid key

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am a student but our college doesn't have any Microsoft service (like mail etc they use google instead), is it possible to get by dreamspark account (imagine account)?

If you have a *.edu email address you may be able to.

Even if you don't use MS services, your school may still have a system for discounted/free software. (e.g. my school district used Google for the rarely used student email and Classroom functionality but they still have MS and Adobe software available)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett