can we hard reset the windows phone without deleting photos

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My problem is i for got my screen lock passward,so i am unable to unlock it,
if i do hard reset i will loose my data sois there any othere way to do it without losing data .

are else
if i hard reset it is there any option to recover data...?
i dont even know my microsoft accout,i think i have logdin with gmail so please help me....

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
if i do hard reset i will loose my data sois there any othere way to do it without losing data .

are else
i dont even know my microsoft accout,i think i have logdin with gmail so please help me....

Had you ever activated find my phone feature?

And doing a hard reset will definitely erase everything on your phone, including photos - unless photos were on a microsd card

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If you don't even know your Microsoft account, it's going to be pretty difficult to get into your phone and save any data. I was going to suggest logging into OneDrive on a PC to see if your pictures were there, but that would require knowing your account info.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

are else
Is it a Lumia or some other oem brand?

1q2w3e4r5t6y7

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
If you don't even know your Microsoft account, it's going to be pretty difficult to get into your phone and save any data. I was going to suggest logging into OneDrive on a PC to see if your pictures were there, but that would require knowing your account info.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I think they moved on. No replies after the first question. There is a way to reset Lumias from the dialer and that is why I was asking my question. Not sure if it would work from an emergency dial but it would be worth a shot....but yes if you do not know any of the credential at all on that phone then it is a paper weight waiting to happen...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett