My problem is i for got my screen lock passward,so i am unable to unlock it,
    if i do hard reset i will loose my data sois there any othere way to do it without losing data .

are else
    if i hard reset it is there any option to recover data...?
    i dont even know my microsoft accout,i think i have logdin with gmail so please help me....
    06-11-2017 01:15 PM
    if i do hard reset i will loose my data sois there any othere way to do it without losing data .

are else
    i dont even know my microsoft accout,i think i have logdin with gmail so please help me....
    Had you ever activated find my phone feature?

And doing a hard reset will definitely erase everything on your phone, including photos - unless photos were on a microsd card

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-11-2017 02:25 PM
    If you don't even know your Microsoft account, it's going to be pretty difficult to get into your phone and save any data. I was going to suggest logging into OneDrive on a PC to see if your pictures were there, but that would require knowing your account info.
    06-11-2017 02:39 PM

are else
    Is it a Lumia or some other oem brand?
    06-11-2017 02:49 PM
    If you don't even know your Microsoft account, it's going to be pretty difficult to get into your phone and save any data. I was going to suggest logging into OneDrive on a PC to see if your pictures were there, but that would require knowing your account info.
    06-21-2017 11:27 PM
    I think they moved on. No replies after the first question. There is a way to reset Lumias from the dialer and that is why I was asking my question. Not sure if it would work from an emergency dial but it would be worth a shot....but yes if you do not know any of the credential at all on that phone then it is a paper weight waiting to happen...
    06-21-2017 11:48 PM