Why Can't I use Glance Background app?

MJ Ronnie

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I live in India and am using a Lumia 1320 device. When I had 8.1 cyan version on my phone, I was able to download "Glance Background" app and could use background photos on the glance screen. But ever since I have got the denim update, I am not being able to find the "Glance Background" app on app store. I tried by changing the region, but doesn't work. Then I came up with an idea. I searched the app on google and then it took me to the app store where I was able to find the app. Surprisingly it showed me that my phone doesn't support "Glance Background" app. I kept trying it by changing the region to USA, UK, China and Australia. But nothing worked. Can anyone tell me what is the problem with this app and if there is anyway I can continue using the app. I know glance screen has an option to set the lockscreen wallpaper as background picture. But the quality sucks. The "Glance Background" app used to work just perfect as you could select 5 background pictures and they don't have to be your lockscreen wallpapers. I would appreciate if someone can help me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes