For some reason, this has been one of the hardest pieces of accessory that is essential to the phone-to find.
    I bought 2 different chargers in the 10-12-dollar range and still am not thrilled to see the warning of a slow charge each time i 'charge' it.
    The perfect battery charger i think's what i found from an Amazon link Microsoft AC-20N Micro USB Charger (Previously Nokia) but to no avail.
    It's almost like, hey-there's a monopoly for those good chargers that Nokia made originally. And yes, Microsoft always has nice pictures of stuff and they have it or one that would be nice but a little hefty priced is the only factor.

Thanks for any input because I'm still researching and learning amprage .... 5 is the Lumia....I can't make an impression with specs. of the Lumia 640's requirements, i just want the charger. I read up on information on a site that gleaning from what i believe i read, the battery charger that came new w/my phone may have been weaker than most chargers that are similar but at any rate and specs. if you have good idea or reference to the charger i'm looking for, please present. Sincere Thanks!
    06-21-2017 01:17 AM
    For some reason, this has been one of the hardest pieces of accessory that is essential to the phone-to find.
    I bought 2 different chargers in the 10-12-dollar range and still am not thrilled to see the warning of a slow charge each time i 'charge' it.
    The perfect battery charger i think's what i found from an Amazon link Microsoft AC-20N Micro USB Charger (Previously Nokia) but to no avail.
    It's almost like, hey-there's a monopoly for those good chargers that Nokia made originally. And yes, Microsoft always has nice pictures of stuff and they have it or one that would be nice but a little hefty priced is the only factor.

Thanks for any input because I'm still researching and learning amprage .... 5 is the Lumia....I can't make an impression with specs. of the Lumia 640's requirements, i just want the charger. I read up on information on a site that gleaning from what i believe i read, the battery charger that came new w/my phone may have been weaker than most chargers that are similar but at any rate and specs. if you have good idea or reference to the charger i'm looking for, please present. Sincere Thanks!

Microsoft store maybe?
    06-21-2017 11:16 AM
    Any charger that meets the following specifications should be fine.

Output: 5 volts, at least 1 amp, preferably 1.3 or above should all you need.

And be sure to check those chargers to be sure that your phone really is charging slowly like it claims.
    libra89 and Guytronic like this.
    06-21-2017 01:56 PM
    You can turn the warning off in settings - that's what I did.
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-21-2017 02:18 PM
    You can turn the warning off in settings - that's what I did.
    YOU CAN????

How did I not know that?? That alert drives me nuts!
    06-21-2017 03:56 PM
    Yeah, it's in an odd place like Devices > USB I think. I don't have my Windows Phone with me at the moment, or I'd be able to tell you exactly where it is.
    Keith White Jr and xandros9 like this.
    06-21-2017 04:06 PM
    Yeah, it's in an odd place like Devices > USB I think. I don't have my Windows Phone with me at the moment, or I'd be able to tell you exactly where it is.

I found it! You just helped eliminate the most irritating part of using my phone in my car!! You rock!
    xandros9 and jeffchapik like this.
    06-21-2017 04:23 PM
    Thanks i found great Lumia 640 charger and it's like orig. that is made for phone.
    07-16-2017 04:34 PM
    If you didn't figure it out ... I have one I would send you for free if you pay the postage.
    Guytronic likes this.
    07-16-2017 08:56 PM