Is there a new windows phone and where can I purchase one?

sugar chris

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
I had the best experience when i owned a windows phone. It's the only phone for me. Has windows come out with a new phone and where can i purchase one

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Just go to your local carrier. They are all on display there with flashing neon signs and..... sorry, just woke up from a dream.

Umm, not at the moment. We are waiting patiently though.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the best experience when i owned a windows phone. It's the only phone for me. Has windows come out with a new phone and where can i purchase one

I'm afraid Windows Phone is dead, mate.
You can still try to find an old Lumia 950 or, if you're American, an Alcatel Idol something but apart from that, the thing is done for.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
HP is supposed to release another phone but we are not sure about when and if they are going to release it at all but I believe they are since MS said they're working on some features that HP requested.

hyperleaf

May 23, 2017
Visit site
Unfortunately, there are no new Windows Phone flagships. The last one was the HP Elite X3 which was released August 2016. You could probably buy one second hand or online. It's got good specs, and it's without a doubt the most capable WP to date (and possibly the last of its kind), so it should probably last long enough for whatever OS updates Microsoft rolls out in the near future. And ICYMI, Windows Central just demonstrated CShell using the Elite X3 earlier this month, which goes to show how capable the device is:
https://youtu.be/YNxtMtlrm6U

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism