Odd mic behavior with bluetooth headphones?

chenryhen

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I am currently using the bluetooth Samsung Level U Pro set of headphones that have a built in mic. For Cortana, I can speak (usually) and everything is fine. However, after the first couple months of owning the headphones, the mic no longer really works for phone calls. The incoming audio is fine, but the person on the other end can't hear when I speak. Additionally, I get a background beep - sometimes faint, and sometimes at the same volume as the call - that sounds like the old call waiting beep on landlines.

I'm trying to figure out if this is just an issue with this particular model and W10M, or if it's something to do with the bluetooth on the phone. Has anyone else encountered this with other bluetooth devices?

wvhilljack

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
I have a cheap bluetooth earpiece I use with my phone and computer. The phone works fine, but on the PC (Windows 10 Pro) I sometimes have to disconnect (forget) and then re-connect or I have the same problem as you. I can hear them very well, but they tell me I'm sounding garbled or no sound at all making them look to see if the call is still ongoing. No fixes I've seen so far, but until your post here I thought it was just the cheap earpiece so I wasn't really looking for one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss