I have been using netflix for all my streaming needs, but lately I have been travelling a lot so I need a VPN that is fast enough for streaming and bypassing geo-restrictions. Need suggestions, ready to invest in to a paid service, but it should worth the price.
    07-21-2017 07:10 AM
    Hmm, be wary as Netflix works to block VPNs and stuff.
    07-21-2017 08:02 AM
    ExpressVPN. I was just watching Netflix in China.
    10-08-2017 10:50 AM
    ExpressVPN. I was just watching Netflix in China.
    I just discovered this for Netflix in the UK. NordVPN doesn't offer true UK Netflix.
    04-07-2018 09:01 AM
    I've used ExpressVPN for years and have no issues with Netflix (also use in China:), and it has worked really well with all my Windows devices over the years, for the most part...which is a big plus. Keep in mind that it will probably slow your internet speed by about 20-40%
    04-30-2018 08:50 PM
    I've used ExpressVPN for years and have no issues with Netflix (also use in China:), and it has worked really well with all my Windows devices over the years, for the most part...which is a big plus. Keep in mind that it will probably slow your internet speed by about 20-40%
    You sure that it works well in China ? Does it gives true UK or USA netflix in China with expressvPN?
    11-26-2018 04:31 AM
    You sure that it works well in China ? Does it gives true UK or USA netflix in China with expressvPN?
    @Wilsondrake, over the years I've actually had mixed results; no problem in Hong Kong (not the same limitations as on Mainland China); in China had luck in some locations, no luck in others areas.
    11-26-2018 07:28 AM
    @Wilsondrake, over the years I've actually had mixed results; no problem in Hong Kong (not the same limitations as on Mainland China); in China had luck in some locations, no luck in others areas.
    Yes exactly that is what the problem is it is not 100% china wall proof and there are mixed results.
    04-16-2019 08:24 AM
    Like @mtf1380 has already said, I too would recommend ExpressVPN.
    04-17-2019 08:59 AM
    Yes exactly that is what the problem is it is not 100% china wall proof and there are mixed results.
    @Wilsondrake, I believe it is the radar/radar dector syndrome:

police use radar gun,
    driver gets radar detector,
    police get new band radar gun,
    driver gets new radar band detector,
    and so on.......

ExpressVPN is HQ'd in HK (if I remember correctly), and was able to circumvent the Chinese ban in the past, but Chinese realize the breach and block the process. I have been able to navigate around the block on one trip, and be block the very next trip - in the same city, staying in the same hotel. It's always been a hit and miss.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-17-2019 01:20 PM
    @Wilsondrake, I believe it is the radar/radar dector syndrome:

police use radar gun,
    driver gets radar detector,
    police get new band radar gun,
    driver gets new radar band detector,
    and so on.......

ExpressVPN is HQ'd in HK (if I remember correctly), and was able to circumvent the Chinese ban in the past, but Chinese realize the breach and block the process. I have been able to navigate around the block on one trip, and be block the very next trip - in the same city, staying in the same hotel. It's always been a hit and miss.
    It may be then, unfortunately, that no matter what VPN service you use, because of the location, it may always be hit and miss.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-18-2019 07:56 AM
    I was able to find a few VPN services working well with netflix in china some of them included ExpressVPN, NordVPN and I found vpns that will still unblock netflix here.

The most important thing is the service keeps updating their IP address and servers, as soon as Netflix detects an IP used by VPN they then blacklist it. In this stance using new VPN services like Surfshark, VeePN or others would come handy as they have fresh servers and IPs.
    07-16-2019 06:41 AM
    I still vote for ExpressVPN overall.
    07-19-2019 09:08 AM
    IF you are looking VPN especially for streaming then, Express VPN, PIA VPN, and PureVPN these three VPN services are best for streaming. Personally, I am using Express VPN and PureVPN' Swedish servers to watch Swedish content in the UK.
    07-22-2019 07:23 AM
    ExpressVPN works great with Netflix too.
    07-24-2019 08:58 AM