Recently I noticed some issues with my word mobile experience on my 950.

I think point 1 is based on point 2 as all my docs are on OneDrive and word, excel and PowerPoint on mobile don't communicate with OneDrive anymore.
    I don't have any of these issues on PC though but I'm always mobile and these issues, not just with word mobile but all office apps on Mobile are ruining my experience. I would appreciate any help or info, thanks
    08-14-2017 06:20 AM
    Originally posted by kenzibit
    Recently I noticed some issues with my word mobile experience on my 950.

I think point 1 is based on point 2 as all my docs are on OneDrive and word, excel and PowerPoint on mobile don't communicate with OneDrive anymore.
    I don't have any of these issues on PC though but I'm always mobile and these issues, not just with word mobile but all office apps on Mobile are ruining my experience. I would appreciate any help or info, thanks
    1. My recent documents don't travel with me. It's always empty. When I work on a document, save and close it, it totally disappears from the app. I have to go to save location to open again.

2. I don't have OneDrive as a save location. Saving to OneDrive is my preferred choice and it worked like that before. Now I create a new document and default save location is "This Device" and "SD Card"...there's no OneDrive at all let alone make it a default location. Image and you also can select OneDrive under "Select a different location".
    08-14-2017 06:23 AM