Lumia 650 wifi Apps

mario.canaii

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
Guys - my mum's Lumia 650 will go all over the internet using Edge but when using an App - Amazon Facebook etc says Data not available. Anyone ever run into this - it's on Win 10 but not latest update. As no apps will update to help Update :(. Thanks in advance.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
@mario.canall

Any reason to not update to the creators update? It's available. Hard to trouble shoot something on older versions...

I keep making sure my mom's 640 is updated as much as possible :D

mario.canaii

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
@mario.canall

Any reason to not update to the creators update? It's available. Hard to trouble shoot something on older versions...

I keep making sure my mom's 640 is updated as much as possible :D
Can it be manually downloaded and updated - the issue I have is no in app programs including updates responding to wifi - everything says downloading - or is it just that slow - updates hang on 0 % for like to long.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
what version is on there now? Maybe you can plug it into a windows PC, use Windows device recovery tool and update the version that is available on that. It would wipe everything out and put fresh software though.

Something doesn't seem right. It almost sounds like my old laptop, x200t... on anniversary update, it was acting weird and updates very slow or not at all. I gave it to my parents a while ago so it wasn't getting a lot of attention.

This past weekend, I took the laptop back and was able to download the new version manually and update the computer.

Now for a phone, you can't do this but it's worth considering to reset the phone or use the windows device recovery tool.

Sorry, it's too hard to troubleshoot to fix they symptom. Easier to just reset the software

mario.canaii

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
Just wanted to thank you guys - got the creators update loaded and everything works better than before she said. This thing took really agravatingly long to download and update - which seems to be a curse with the Windows trickle system. Thanks again all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos