I have a Dell Venu 11 Model 5103 and it dosent matter if I am at 15% or 100% battery, I will be doing whatever (watching Netflix, playing Stardew Valley or even just doing homework) and I will move it a little to the side to readjust and I will hear a clicking noise and my laptop/tablet will be turned off and I will have lost everything I just spent the last half hour doing. Sometimes I may just walk to a different room to grab a jacket and it will be turned off, or sometimes I wont do anything and it will shut off. I don't have the money to buy a new computer so is this a problem I will have to deal with or something that can be fixed? Or will I just have to scrape up enough money to go buy one?
    08-17-2017 02:20 PM
    I have a Dell Venu 11 Model 5103 and it dosent matter if I am at 15% or 100% battery, I will be doing whatever (watching Netflix, playing Stardew Valley or even just doing homework) and I will move it a little to the side to readjust and I will hear a clicking noise and my laptop/tablet will be turned off and I will have lost everything I just spent the last half hour doing. Sometimes I may just walk to a different room to grab a jacket and it will be turned off, or sometimes I wont do anything and it will shut off. I don't have the money to buy a new computer so is this a problem I will have to deal with or something that can be fixed? Or will I just have to scrape up enough money to go buy one?
    I looked up the model number and product all I keep finding are tablet links.

Can you run Msinfo32 via windows key + r and upload a screenshot?

The upload should appear as an attachment on your forum post.

This way it would easy to tell what operating system you have and product type.

I have similiar issue with my HP Pro book 4730s after I updated to the windows 10 anniversary update but I havenot found a solution that works.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-17-2017 04:03 PM