Why can't I have multiple pens in Onenote after the new update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

In the July update, Onenote enabled users to have multiple pens and highlighters in the draw section. After the recent August update, I don't have them anymore. I tried reloading Onenote, but nothing changed. Can someone tell me why this has happened and help me get the pens back?
I'm using PC Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and my Onenote version is 17.8471.57721.0.

RPGruber

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
In the July update, Onenote enabled users to have multiple pens and highlighters in the draw section. After the recent August update, I don't have them anymore. I tried reloading Onenote, but nothing changed. Can someone tell me why this has happened and help me get the pens back?
I'm using PC Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and my Onenote version is 17.8471.57721.0.

Had the same issue. 4different computers. Contacted Microsoft but it is not an emerging issue so the won't do anything about it......

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Had a look at this with varying results. On my desktop PC with Version 17.8471.57721.0 if I click on the Draw and then click on a pen and then click again I get a little drop down icon and I can change the pens both in size shape and colour.

But on my SP4 on the same version I don't see anything like the same pen options, I can achieve the same results using the independent tool bar options like size and shape. Doesn't matter if I am in desktop or tablet mode.

The only difference is the desktop PC is on the release preview of Insiders whereas the SP4 isn't in the Insiders builds at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre