What are Microsoft employees using now for phones?

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
If windows 10 mobile is dead, what are Microsoft employees using for their smart phones? iPhones or the Samsung Microsoft edition, or is there no standard?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure there's no standard, like even during the heyday of Windows Phone, I don't think it was required or even the majority.

People use whatever, and that's probably an iPhone or Android like the rest of the world. Like how you can find iPhone's on Google's campus, etc.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
If Larry Schmidt can rock a Bold 9900 I'm sure it's no big deal for Microsoft employees to use their device of choice so long as it meets whatever security protocols are in place in Redmond.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I promise, not trolling, but the phrase "heyday of Windows Phone" is pretty funny. I have been all in since Lumia 900, and am just really don't want to go back to Android (especially Samsung) and don't really want another iPhone either (I already have one for work).

Here is hoping that MS comes through with an alternative. As our current political climate is proving, a 2 party system just doesn't work.

I say it dang near every time I post, but I just fail to see why MS didn't spend the money they did for Nokia on paying developers to build W10M/UWP apps? They should have treated it like a grant program.

I'm sure there's no standard, like even during the heyday of Windows Phone, I don't think it was required or even the majority.

People use whatever, and that's probably an iPhone or Android like the rest of the world. Like how you can find iPhone's on Google's campus, etc.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I know someone who worked for Sony... Everyone had iPhones and Blackberrys... No wonder Sony are in so much trouble
Their phones are not the issue, it's their pricing chart. Not including a fingerprint scanner on a $900 flagship for the US market is also not helpful.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Most likely Iphones and Android phones as there is barely any option for Windows phone users.

The Idol 4s / 4s Pro is a decent device but the lack of support is alarming and is a absolute deal killer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05