Windows 10 mobile Chrome Browser

steeler4life

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to use Chrome browser on windows 10 mobile. I recently signed up for direct tv now and windows store doesn't carry an app for it. Go figure but on my tablet i can download Chrome browser and the streaming services works great so i wanted to see if anyone knows a way to get Chrome browser on w10m?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Not possible. It works on your tablet because you have full Windows 10 on the tablet, and Chrome is a Desktop app only. There is no UWP version of Chrome, or any Google product at all. The reason is because Google refuses to allow their apps onto Windows Mobile ecosystem.

If you want to run Chrome on a phone, I recommend an Android device. Windows 10 Mobile, according to Microsoft, is being euthanized so that they can finally bury it.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
You can't use Chrome on W10m there is no way, besides i strongly recommend to jump ship, W10m it's done deal and buried six feet under. There are great big Android devices with 6 inch like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, LG V30, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 and more affordable Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos