Groove music

Josec04

Oct 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi Dan, I am also very frustrated with the way Microsoft has been moving forward with their "business" decisions. Killing off groove to their last remaining supporters.

So, my question to you is how is it going to work when you have purchased music off their store? I have never bought a groove music pass, but have purchased over 1400 songs. Let's say if every song is worth .99 cents....... Thats a lot of money. Am I going to be able to keep what I have purchased? Is all my information going to be moved over to Spotify? I dont understand how it is going to work?? Thank you for your help Dan.

Your loyal fan,

Josec04

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
If you put your purchased songs in OneDrive, you can keep streaming them through Groove.
Nothing changes in that sense.

You just won't be able to purchase more stuff, and if you delete the files, you can't get them back.

Stephen Pedersen1

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Not to mention you will only have 5 gigs worth of space, instead of 100 gigs, once you can no longer subscribe to Groove. So Microsoft's cloud service is weak because that's not much cloud space it will hold. It's best to have a back up harddrive and put your music on an SD card that you can fit into your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea