So I was trying to get my Windows 10 laptop fixed --lots of things happened, AVG was acting funny, I couldn't login to one of my accounts, and now I can't even go to the login screen because of an old AVG error that used to be harmless (Server initialization failed with an error: 0xe001003e twice)--, and as I used my new USB, and tried to do bootrec and rebooting, I ended up with a recovery error.

Recovery
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired
    The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors
    File:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD
    Error code: 0xc000000f
    You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device --Which I do, but it's what causes this error), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device Manufacturer.
    Press ESC for UEFI Firmware Settings.
    My USB is a Toshiba 16 gig that uses 3.0, and unfortunately, I do not know what my laptop's build is exactly, though is it possible to access it by UEFI? It's already 1:00 in the morning and I've given up at the moment. If nothing's possible, I'll just find a place to give it to or save up for another one. I would highly appreciate the help though, thank you!
    10-17-2017 10:02 AM