Best MicrsoSD for HP Elite X3 and Alcatel Idol 4s?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

If you have either of these phones, which microSD card did you get?
Size? Performance?

Any issues?
Comments?

Thanks,

Mr. V

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
@vEEP pEEP ... I have the Idol 4s ... but, I don't use a MicroSD card in it. However, I do have the Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select in my 950, 950 XL, and my LG V30 and in all the phones they are working very well ... no issues at all. Based on my experience with them I can recommend it.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
@vEEP pEEP ... I have the Idol 4s ... but, I don't use a MicroSD card in it. However, I do have the Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select in my 950, 950 XL, and my LG V30 and in all the phones they are working very well ... no issues at all. Based on my experience with them I can recommend it.

How long have you had the SD card. I guess you store images on them? Why don't you use the SD card in the Idol 4S.

Btw - how long have you had the phone - opinions?

Thanks,

Mr. V

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
How long have you had the SD card. I guess you store images on them? Why don't you use the SD card in the Idol 4S.

Btw - how long have you had the phone - opinions?

Thanks,

Mr. V

I've used the card(s) for maybe 6 months or so. I have several picture/video folders from my PC (years worth) that I transfer to the cards to use in my phone(s) ... I do this in case I want to share a pic/video with family/friends etc... I have the card(s) in my 950/XL because of only 32GB phone storage and I shoot video at 60fps which makes larger files (idol has 64GB phone storage so I don't feel the need for one, plus no 60fps option).

I use the camera(s) more on my 950's and I save to phone storage. Later I'll move them to the SD card (directly saving them to the SD card can sometimes slow down the process of saving). The camera on the idol is OK ... but kind of slow (about 1 sec. shutter lag) - no OIS ... I don't shoot video with the idol unless I have no choice at the time. Audio from the videos shot on the idol is waaay low....too low. Disappointing.

I've had the idol since it's release (Nov. 10 2016) on T-Mobile. It's the Windows phone I use the most (work, home) because of outstanding cell reception, the speakers (I watch a lot of video at times), and the battery life. If I know I'll be taking a lot of photo's/video (family outing, concert, festival, etc...) I'll go with the 950/XL, V30, or my iphone --- all depending on the mood at the time lol.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I've used the card(s) for maybe 6 months or so. I have several picture/video folders from my PC (years worth) that I transfer to the cards to use in my phone(s) ... I do this in case I want to share a pic/video with family/friends etc... I have the card(s) in my 950/XL because of only 32GB phone storage and I shoot video at 60fps which makes larger files (idol has 64GB phone storage so I don't feel the need for one, plus no 60fps option).

I use the camera(s) more on my 950's and I save to phone storage. Later I'll move them to the SD card (directly saving them to the SD card can sometimes slow down the process of saving). The camera on the idol is OK ... but kind of slow (about 1 sec. shutter lag) - no OIS ... I don't shoot video with the idol unless I have no choice at the time. Audio from the videos shot on the idol is waaay low....too low. Disappointing.

I've had the idol since it's release (Nov. 10 2016) on T-Mobile. It's the Windows phone I use the most (work, home) because of outstanding cell reception, the speakers (I watch a lot of video at times), and the battery life. If I know I'll be taking a lot of photo's/video (family outing, concert, festival, etc...) I'll go with the 950/XL, V30, or my iphone --- all depending on the mood at the time lol.

Thank you so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss