Replace Nokia 930 2 years old for android

wp patrick

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Can someone help me.I want to replace my 2 years old Nokia 930 for an Android phone like the lg g6 or huawei or the honor 10.I am afraid the samsung galaxy s8 and the upcoming Google pixel 2 xxl is too expensive for me. Can someone say what is better. It is hard for me because i like the windows phone very much but the market say android and Microsoft has no much phones anymore and i hate to wait for that.So which must i buy can someone help me with finding a new phone.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone is pretty much done.

In the midrange I highly recommend Moto phones like the G5 Plus.
Most any Android phone that is $200+ and not from a generic manufacturer should fit the bill overall, but it all comes down to what finer details you want in a phone.

Hawkwind2005

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
If you're looking for good value for money, I can highly recommend the Lenovo P2, incredible spec for the price. Lovely screen and a battery that just won't quit! I get two days heavy use. The camera isn't up to Lumia standards, but is fine for day to day use. 64 gig with 4 gig RAM. Also fingerprint recognition. Only cost me 200 GBP brand new & unlocked on ebay. Just check that the band is right for your country, a few people seem to have had problems with that. Good luck!

Chris Jennings3

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Can someone help me.I want to replace my 2 years old Nokia 930 for an Android phone like the lg g6 or huawei or the honor 10.I am afraid the samsung galaxy s8 and the upcoming Google pixel 2 xxl is too expensive for me. Can someone say what is better. It is hard for me because i like the windows phone very much but the market say android and Microsoft has no much phones anymore and i hate to wait for that.So which must i buy can someone help me with finding a new phone.
Swapped my 950 for a one plus 3. Never looked back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786