My hotmail email account in the Nokia 930 shows an error "Your Hotmail settings out of date"

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My hotmail email account in the Nokia 930 shows an error "Your Hotmail settings out of date"

I had several hotmail accounts that I could view in the Nokia 930 windows 10.
I have not installed any apps (however there wsa an app that I do not know what was doing there with the text showing @\user\microsoft\windowsapp\ etc. the text was longer an I was not able to remove the app)
However the problem of the emails did not arise after the above app was mysteriously installed but happened before.
It looked like that one specific account was inexplicably confused with another email account...e when I was tapping on one Icon app of hotmail account I would actually read the email of another account.
My main Email setup account within windows phone setup had disappeared and when trying to re added it was saying that it was already setup.
Therefore I could only but hard rest my phone. I have hard reset it four times now and every time I setup the account with my main Email account everything is fine but when I add another email account it all goes wrong with similar variations of the above issue and now I even have an error message saying the account the I added
Now I am getting has the settings out of date. I tap FIX button there is some activity but nothing happens.
How can I fix this!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)