Hey guys & gals, hoping for your assistance. I've read many articles that focuses on best - laptop, tablet, 2-in-1, convertible, etc... Personally, my "it" device could fall into any of these categories. I'm looking for portable, i.e. "non" gaming, productive @work, and fun @Home. I DO want Windows Mixed Reality support. I know most current gen, non-gaming concentric PC's will only support the baseline and that is fine, so I'm thinking Thunderbolt 3 eGPU for Ultra. I also want touch capability. I have done my due diligence and keep coming up with the HP Spectre x360 Convertible, which may indeed be what I need, but I wouldn't want to overlook something. Ready, set, go! Thanks.
    12-02-2017 09:49 AM
    Hi, not entirely sure on the exact thunderbolt but possibly the Yoga 920. I am not a big fan of Lenovo cause of their history with adware like Superfish, but the Yoga 920 does look like a very nice allround device. The x360 spectre does also look nice. I know some guys owning an older generation of the spectre (complete silver/aluminium looking) and generally it seems like a good device but HP does have the tendency to install their telemetry services on the background.
    Other possible 2-1's might be hp elitebook x360 and toshiba portege. Iirc the portege is very lightweight.
    12-02-2017 04:20 PM