Is there a working Java IDE for Windows phone?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of a Java IDE that works on Windows phone so I can practice Java? The ones in the Store don't seem to work properly.

Thanks.

Aravind Belagaje

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if it works but you can try.

There is(was) an application called dosBox in store you can install it and copy the java sdk (may be 32 bit verson) to phone and try running the code.

I couldn't find app for now in store you can search. If you can't find in store check out in xda forms also.

This thought just came to my mind and since I am little busy i couldn't give you any links apologies for that.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if it works but you can try.

There is(was) an application called dosBox in store you can install it and copy the java sdk (may be 32 bit verson) to phone and try running the code.

I couldn't find app for now in store you can search. If you can't find in store check out in xda forms also.

This thought just came to my mind and since I am little busy i couldn't give you any links apologies for that.

I never thought about that. I will see what I can do.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
There's no beating a Windows PC with an actual Java IDE whether jGrasp or Eclipse in my opinion.

I understand that, and you are right. But being able to use my phone to write some basic code (I am just starting out learning Java) when I don't have a PC is something I would really like to be able to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos