Microsoft Display Dock Compatibility

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I recently ordered a Microsoft Display Dock and want to order a "Razer Turret" keyboard and mouse however If anyone could tell me if it would work for my Windows Phone before I order it I'd be very grateful

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
What phone do you have? It needs to have a few hardware requirements to connect to the display dock to work at all. To use in Continuum mode it needs to be one of the following:

1. Microsoft Lumia 950 series (XL included)
2. Acer Liquid Jade Primo
3. Alcatel Idol 4S (or Pro)
4. HP Elite x3

There a couple of Japan market-only phones like the Vaio and Madosma but I'm assuming you're in North America or Western Europe.

Spencer Rempel

Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950XL in Canada however it is a UK model because I got it after the Microsoft Store stopped selling them I just don\'t know if a razer turret is able to connect to my dock for continuum via the 2.4Ghz adapter because I believe it receives both the keyboard and mouse signals and I just want to make sure before I buy that it\'s possible because I\'ve never used continuum so I\'m a bit of a n00b.

brijumaharaj

Dec 23, 2018
Visit site
I am able to use the Microsoft Display Dock with my Surfacebook as a port replicator, surfacebook did not support HDMI or DisplayPort mode so display does not work, but keyboard/ mouse and usb drives did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos