Hi,

I am looking for a mouse (110mm or smaller) for my dell venue 7140 (windows 10 now) since its touchscreen is broken (and repairing it seems to be to much of a hassle/costly). Preferably something with many buttons and which can be used on many surfaces. One possible option I found is the Sculpt Comfort Mouse with its windows button and swipe functions (2?): https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003 . Or are there better alternatives? Ideally something that also replaces the keyboard when doing simple things like browsing a bit. Maybe in combination with the swipe keyboard or such.
    02-11-2018 07:04 AM
    I'm using that mouse now. Works well as a mouse and I like the smaller size. Can't say I use anything other than basic functions although it has other buttons on it.

How people use a mouse is a personal thing!
    ochhanz likes this.
    02-12-2018 01:07 PM
    Ty for replying, I don't have big hands so I prefer small to mid size too. But I am still deciding between the Sculpt Comfort mouse and this one:
    Logitech M560 - which has more physical buttons and also a winkey button but no swipe buttons https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Mous...pUvbUpU3733688

The microsoft mouse's swipe function sounds handy, but with the logitech I like the usb dongle instead of bluetooth which the microsoft's mouse uses.
    02-12-2018 05:58 PM
    I went with the Sculpt Comfort mouse and now have been using it a couple of days; great mouse so far. The touch gesture windows buttons is a nice addition and what I really like is the downloadable Mouse and keyboard software which allows me to set what each button does differently per application. Also the horizontal scrolling doesn't get in the way of the middle mouse click, in contrary to a wired logitech mouse I owned.
    02-25-2018 01:51 PM