Losing Groove artist art?

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Just got a new 17 inch Dell 2/1 that has a great display and I was really looking forward to using the Groove app to play my local music files and watch the artist art in the now playing section. But none of the artist art is showing up?? I am losing some of the artists on my other machines and also on the 1520 phone. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it's missing for some.

Interestingly it's loading but then quickly disappearing - usually it flashes for a sec for me, then goes to the generic icon. The colour (on the background) remains.

Artists bios are also missing - the icon for it also flashes briefly but then disappears.

I'm guessing it's a bug in the latest version of the app.
Doesn't seem to be server-side given that the art does show briefly, also Groove Manager is able to download the art (it just doesn't show in the actual app).

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Just checked today, and all the art is back!

Artist bios still gone - not sure if those are gone for good with music pass end, but I thought they were loaded from another site with the art, and they were there after shutdown (only disappeared recently) so not sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon