What is my phone doing on wifi

mtiede

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
My 950xl has been really busy on wifi lately. I see the little arrow by the wifi status symbol almost all the time lately. My hope is that all the pictures and videos that I copied to the sd card are uploading to OneDrive. My fear is that some sort of malware has gotten on the phone. Another possibly is that the last Windows update screwed something up. Calendar time no longer updates and outlook mail crashes a fair amount now. Anybody know of anyone way to see what is going on with my 950xl and wifi?

cjghome

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My 950xl has been really busy on wifi lately. I see the little arrow by the wifi status symbol almost all the time lately. My hope is that all the pictures and videos that I copied to the sd card are uploading to OneDrive. My fear is that some sort of malware has gotten on the phone. Another possibly is that the last Windows update screwed something up. Calendar time no longer updates and outlook mail crashes a fair amount now. Anybody know of anyone way to see what is going on with my 950xl and wifi?

I believe it's the last update for Outlook Mail & Calender app.

Mine is "hose'd" up, sometimes working sometimes not... not displaying any emails, not able to log in ...freezes up....resets back to main screen...and after 3-4 minutes to shows all the emails and it was last checked about 12 hours ago, even it shows it was up to date just a few minutes prior to me last checking...and that's the only 2 applications affected...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05