Green screen and blue screen error

Ser_Jake

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
So, I've been an insider for a while, but recently I tried to stop receiving builds on my PC. I selected that option in the insider area of settings, and thought that was the end. However, a few days ago I tried to power my PC on and this is what now happens:
1) Acer screen appears,
2) Green screen error saying something like "The insider build has caused a problem and must be restarted."
3) PC restarts,
4) Acer screen again
5) Blue screen error saying something like "The PC has encountered a problem and must be restarted.
6) the PC restarts
This repeats endlessly.
I'm usually pretty good at troubleshooting stuff but here I have no idea what to do. I'm not even trying to recover anything that was on the PC, nothing important on there, but I would like to get it back in working order. What can I do?

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
See if you can get into the PE repair mode screen. Select ADVANCE and find the option to perform a restore point.

If you force shutoff of the unit (hold in the power button down until it shuts off) while it's booting up 3 times, it will give you the option. If the OS is hosed up, it will not give you this option and you'll need to do a full restore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney