So, I've been an insider for a while, but recently I tried to stop receiving builds on my PC. I selected that option in the insider area of settings, and thought that was the end. However, a few days ago I tried to power my PC on and this is what now happens:
    1) Acer screen appears,
    2) Green screen error saying something like "The insider build has caused a problem and must be restarted."
    3) PC restarts,
    4) Acer screen again
    5) Blue screen error saying something like "The PC has encountered a problem and must be restarted.
    6) the PC restarts
    This repeats endlessly.
    I'm usually pretty good at troubleshooting stuff but here I have no idea what to do. I'm not even trying to recover anything that was on the PC, nothing important on there, but I would like to get it back in working order. What can I do?
    03-12-2018 07:02 PM
    See if you can get into the PE repair mode screen. Select ADVANCE and find the option to perform a restore point.

If you force shutoff of the unit (hold in the power button down until it shuts off) while it's booting up 3 times, it will give you the option. If the OS is hosed up, it will not give you this option and you'll need to do a full restore.
    03-12-2018 08:25 PM
    I can get it to say "preparing automatic repair." then the screen goes black, the outline of a window appears for an instant, then I get the blue screen again.
    03-12-2018 08:59 PM