Hi all,
    I finally had to bite the bullet and jump to android. My 950XL is alive, but losing functionality I need for work.
    I've been on Lumias since 920, 930(smashed), 1520 (screen glitches), 950XL so I have a good number of photos stored.
    My photos are backed up onedrive and that's fine, I don't want all of them on the new phone. But is there a way to export my favorites from the L950XL to a folder? I can't find a way to identify which of the pics are favorites when I'm sorting with my phone connected as a USB-device to my desktop.
    I'd rather not have to manually go find all these photos to move them into a folder to transfer. Alternately if there's a way on onedrive to sort which are favorites? I can't find an album or hashtag. Thanks!
    03-19-2018 08:12 PM
    In the photos app on your 950 XL: Go to Albums -> Favorites -> Select button on the bottom (Just to the right of the refresh button) -> Select the photos you want to transfer (all of them, if you want to transfer all your favorites) -> Share to OneDrive. You'll probably want to set up a folder in OneDrive to move all these favorite photos to.

Let me know if you have any additional questions! And if you're looking for a good home for your 950 XL, I'd be happy to look after it for you :)
    In the photos app on your 950 XL: Go to Albums -> Favorites -> Select button on the bottom (Just to the right of the refresh button) -> Select the photos you want to transfer (all of them, if you want to transfer all your favorites) -> Share to OneDrive. You'll probably want to set up a folder in OneDrive to move all these favorite photos to.

Let me know if you have any additional questions! And if you're looking for a good home for your 950 XL, I'd be happy to look after it for you :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-19-2018 08:52 PM
    Thanks. There were too many favorites, it kept crashing when I tried to Share. So instead I made them into their own album and then synced the album to Onedrive. Atleast they're all together now and I can transfer that to the new phone in one go. (You'll have to pry the 950XL from me still!)
    Indistinguishable likes this.
    03-21-2018 09:08 PM