Timeline has no history

Per Bylund

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I installed RS4 on slow ring and went back to RP. All works well, but I can't get timeline to show anything but the apps that are currently open. It will keep no history, it shows no date. So it is basically a taskview with a scroll list on the right (if I have enough windows open). Of course, Edge shows the *window* but not the individual tabs or web sites opened. I don't think this is a matter of settings: I've checked both boxes ("Let Windows...") under Activity history and toggled on my accounts as well. What am I doing wrong? How do I get timeline to show an actual timeline, and not just the apps that are open at that moment? Thoughts?

Per Bylund

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
It seems others are having this problem as well, but I cannot find a solution. Microsoft Answers moderator hints that maybe there's an app conflict... which seems a bit unlikely to me. But I noticed many, many people had this problem in previous/insider builds. Were these problems fixed in later builds, or did anybody find a solution? My Timeline is still only showing currently open apps...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs