I installed RS4 on slow ring and went back to RP. All works well, but I can't get timeline to show anything but the apps that are currently open. It will keep no history, it shows no date. So it is basically a taskview with a scroll list on the right (if I have enough windows open). Of course, Edge shows the *window* but not the individual tabs or web sites opened. I don't think this is a matter of settings: I've checked both boxes ("Let Windows...") under Activity history and toggled on my accounts as well. What am I doing wrong? How do I get timeline to show an actual timeline, and not just the apps that are open at that moment? Thoughts?
    04-03-2018 07:13 PM
    It seems others are having this problem as well, but I cannot find a solution. Microsoft Answers moderator hints that maybe there's an app conflict... which seems a bit unlikely to me. But I noticed many, many people had this problem in previous/insider builds. Were these problems fixed in later builds, or did anybody find a solution? My Timeline is still only showing currently open apps...
    04-11-2018 05:47 AM