Now that we are seeing more PWAs coming to the Windows store, are there chances that it will take over Project Westminster as they seem to serve the same purpose.
    04-12-2018 02:28 AM
    I'm not sure that will happen. The list of PWAs is still pretty bleak. Before they take over anything, they will have to prove to be successful, which is going to be an uphill battle.
    04-12-2018 06:13 AM
    PWA's represent the very best opportunity to populate the Microsoft store and shrink the app gap.

If MS were going it alone with PWA I personally think it would fail, but given that Google and even Apple, to a lesser extent, are pushing PWA in their own right, it's looking extremely likely that this is here to stay.

I've used a few of them: Uber, Outlook, Cnet, Twitter and Youtube. It's very impressive and a great start.
    04-13-2018 06:25 AM
    the good thing about pwa is that google are into this too, which at the end of the day will help microsoft, but for those hoping for it to be a savior for windows mobile, it wont unless microsoft update edge to support them.
    Jcmg62 likes this.
    04-13-2018 06:32 PM