Piece of ****

Cogidubnus1953

May 19, 2018
Visit site
I received, unwillingly, the Windows 10 update yesterday...

I've had an unwanted Microsoft Edge program implanted on my computer...

My mouse didn't work...i unplugged/replugged/rebooted...

My headphones didn't work...I unplugged/replugged...

Today I went to print something and surprise, surprise my computer can't communicate with my Lexmark Z735 printer...I've tried everything I know...but...nothing works

God knows what I'll find when I try scanning something...

I've invested a lot (by my standards) of money in my harware and now when I need a quick response I'm ****ed...

So tell me, how does this piece of **** upgrade assist me in any way?

Take it away...or make my printer work...

blueyestm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually I hadn't even thought about why my mouse wasn't working anymore on my Surface Pro. After reading this is dawned on me I tried using it after the update and couldn't be bothered to look into it too much as I grabbed my pen and went on my merry way. As for your printer issue. Try using a general printer driver to get it to recognize the printer. i haven't tried to print to my Samsung yet but will test it out when I get home because now I'm curious. The update tried to install on mine when I was at the dealership yesterday and I hit the reminder button to pause it until I got home when I activated it. Win10 when unmanaged is garbage. At work they put the full blown Win10 Enterprise on our laptops and I had to have mine re-imaged within a week because I couldn't use VPN. All the stuff running in the background is insane and bogs down the system dramatically and of course since I'm not admin on the systems anymore I can't change it all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte