Why is my phone disconnecting itself from other devices

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

It transpires that hardware built by different providers does not have common frequencies that enable it to connect together, this was confirmed today by another electronics engineer, this worries me since as a software engineer I seek to use application interfaces that enable me to build applications that connect different technologies and disintegration of different technologies that cannot be configured to work together usually because the manufacturer is different is a problem that is quite confusing to the consumer or e-consumer.

I was merely trying to see if my nokia c65 connects to the wifi service provided by HP Envy 4507 [bought off www.ebay.co.uk], but the WLAN connection failed.

The phone does not even consistently connect to my laptop [Samsung Electronics Intel Core] that has been fitted with so many things that I am not sure if the problem is the hardware or the software.

Many people here just throw away old technologies I would like to see if there is a way to challenge the myth of throwing things away as re-building technologies is a way to help the environment by re-using primary material as efficiently as possible.

If anyone wants to pool in money or their talent they are welcome I am seeking business partners.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes