06-12-2018 08:08 PM
32 12
tools Reply
    They had Mediaroom and purchased it to ericcsson, why they should now start again?
    06-11-2018 01:58 PM
    Only if it's also on PC
    06-11-2018 02:51 PM
    You mean they won't abandon it like their music streaming service, Zune, Kin, Windows Phone, Kinnect, soon to be Cortana. Give up Microsoft. Other than Xbox, you don't do anything correctly in the consumer world.
    06-11-2018 02:51 PM
    The Playstation Vue seemed to have found a place. Why not Microsoft? I would jump on this type of service if Microsoft had it available. Especially running through the Xbox. What do you say?
    Sure. But they should make a god deal on Xbox Live, TV and Groove (yes Groove) tightly integrated with their family services for atleast six. Then I could see what they are watching, set screen time per service, not just computer, and so on.

They have all the pieces, the just need to build the jigsaw puzzle...
    Whodaboss likes this.
    06-11-2018 03:50 PM
    The Playstation Vue seemed to have found a place. Why not Microsoft? I would jump on this type of service if Microsoft had it available. Especially running through the Xbox. What do you say?
    It just depends on pricing and content offered. I have both Hulu and Netflix. If they can get the same content as Hulu at the same price point or better, I might consider it. Until then it would be a wait and see strategy for me. That is if they jump into that type of service. Still waiting on the Halo TV series though.
    06-11-2018 06:34 PM
    06-11-2018 08:57 PM
    What party? Not a single service is a complete answer. Far from it.
    Agreed. I've been reviewing all of these types of services and not a one is complete. PSVue is the closest to what I think I would want. But I'd prefer it if it were Microsoft system. I think Microsoft has all the tools to make this happen if they really wanted. This is a space they can dominate if done correctly. I know this is not on the radar for Microsoft, but how I wish they secretly are.
    06-12-2018 08:08 PM
32 12