Do You know if... there are any 10" 2in1's that are a step up from 128G Surface3 LTE?

J Pet

Jun 5, 2018
Visit site
I often wish to hear how the new offerings coming out compare to the Surface 3 since that is what I am still using...

My 128G Surface3LTE with 4G RAM and added 200GB Micro SD Card for storage, with an Intel(R) Atom(TM) x7-78700 CPU @ 1.60GHz processor has been awesome for 3 yrs and counting...

Granted, it lags now when it did not at all in the beginning of its' life; the battery no longer lasts a full day like it used to, and the screen has lots of discoloration/yellowbrown on the edges etc. So I know it is aging. But still, I am patient with it as the formfactor, pen support and fanless operation are perfect for my lifestyle of always travelling and needing to work on stuff all along the way. I really like scribbling on my computer screen like I would on a paper memo... I am not a gamer at all and do not do video editing. But I use several old Sys 32 softwares and like to have lots of projects going at once... Including Access, Excel and Word Docs plus Chrome and OneNote.

I keep looking at new Windows 2 in 1's in the small formfactor but they generally still only have 4 GB Ram, and offer very little storage, and I don't know if the processors are any better than the Intel Atom processor on my Surface3.

Is the new rumored LIBRA potentially a step up?

Or are there other options already out there?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss