Windows mixed reality Ultra with SFB2

tralala177

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
Hello!

I have a Surface Book 2 (13,5) with the big i7 processor. I m interessted to try first steps with VR. My options are:

1) Windows Mixed Reality with SFB2
2) Plan B Oculus GO with no hardware need

So the SFB2 with 13,5 has only a 1050 Geforce. On some Microsoft Pages, the minimum requirement is 1050, but on some pages it s 1060 outlined.

Because of that, anyone that is using this setup?
The Result of the VR checker tool from MS is: Supports some features, what means to my understanding no ULTRA

thanks

Goss

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
Hello!

I have a Surface Book 2 (13,5) with the big i7 processor. I m interessted to try first steps with VR. My options are:

1) Windows Mixed Reality with SFB2
2) Plan B Oculus GO with no hardware need

So the SFB2 with 13,5 has only a 1050 Geforce. On some Microsoft Pages, the minimum requirement is 1050, but on some pages it s 1060 outlined.

Because of that, anyone that is using this setup?
The Result of the VR checker tool from MS is: Supports some features, what means to my understanding no ULTRA

thanks

I use an RX980 card to run mixed reality with no issues thus far. I'm below recommemded spec too.

tralala177

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
I use an RX980 card to run mixed reality with no issues thus far. I'm below recommemded spec too.

Hi!

My point here is really, that on some pages the 13,5 SFB2 is enough for ULTRA, but other sites than and the tool says NO.

Fromn my understanding, I don t get all the content available, when I have no ultra

T5UN4M1 17

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I bought SB2-15 to use for Windows Mixed Reality but it is not a good VR experience at all. The graphics were jittery and the device could not push the graphics for good games. A gaming laptop/computer is needed for a good gaming VR experience. My experience on the HP Omen X Compact is excellent. Daniel Rubino's review was very helpful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99