Cannot remove Input Methods in Windows 10

ashishmunde

Sep 18, 2018
Visit site
I currently have two Input Methods in Windows: English w/ US Keyboard and Vietnamese w/ Vietnamese keyboard. I completely have no idea why Windows automatically adds a second keyboard where you live, but this is a Windows team thing, and I have no problem with it. The problem is that I cannot seem to remove the latter one (the local keyboard). Because US and Vietnamese keyboard layouts are different, this bothers me a lot, especially in Photoshop where I have to use keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+- and Ctrl++. The other day I desperately smashed the + key when the zooming shortcut doesn't work, and it took me ages to find out that somehow my layout switched to Vietnamese. I just want to completely get rid of the latter keyboard layout, but every tutorials online doesn't seem to work as they require going into Control Panel's Language Section (it is unavailable in 1803 due to a bug). Digging in Settings doesn't seem to work at all - there is even no trace of Vietnamese. Does anyone have a solution to this? I would really appreciate that. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb