B2X is charging the chat support?

Martins L950

Sep 21, 2018
Visit site
My Lumia950 is out guarantee. B2X is charge me 9,99€ only to put a question in support. Someone know something about that? If I need to inform B2X about wm10 malfunction I need to pay?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I totally agree. Though they are a mostly a third party warranty repair for Hardware. What would they have to do with Microsoft Windows improvement? You send them a device and they either replace it replace the defective part. I am not certain of what changes or improvements they could even bring to Microsoft at this point for Windows 10 mobile. Instead of sending them the info over chat, email them maybe?

Martins L950

Sep 21, 2018
Visit site
Nate, do You know to who I can communicate the errors related with w10m? I already tried to communicate to Microsoft support and I was forwarded to b2x. I understood MSFT no longer provides any kind of support do W10M or Lumia devices.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Nate, do You know to who I can communicate the errors related with w10m? I already tried to communicate to Microsoft support and I was forwarded to b2x. I understood MSFT no longer provides any kind of support do W10M or Lumia devices.

Depends on the error. Only place you might find help would be here or the XDA forums. What is the error in detail?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
B2X supports neither Edge or olx.pt. I would not contact B2X for that. Also, unless that error is linked to a Edge bug that gets squashed in a future patch for W10M you might see that behavior for a while. Try a different browser? Monument Browser, or UC?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately your issue is just another nail in the coffin of Windows Phone. It isn't an Edge issue per se and it isn't a phone issue either. It's an 'MS doesn't care about you issue' and no amount of emails or telephone calls to customer support will ever change that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3