A School that was closing sold all there computers. The computer has windows 10 on it. There are 2 user accounts on the drive one is for the teacher and the other is the students. I have no password for the teacher account. Which is the admin acct. So that account has all the access to the computer for control panel and everything. Is there a way to bypass and change the account?
    09-23-2018 04:29 PM
    I suggest you take it back to the school and have that person log in and reset the PC for you.
    Laura Knotek and Guytronic like this.
    09-23-2018 06:37 PM
    A School that was closing sold all there computers. The computer has windows 10 on it. There are 2 user accounts on the drive one is for the teacher and the other is the students. I have no password for the teacher account. Which is the admin acct. So that account has all the access to the computer for control panel and everything. Is there a way to bypass and change the account?
    Yes, there is however this a catch 22 situation as it can also be used to bypass login details of other users. So I will not detail these steps here.

So I would simply suggest a clean install, you can get the Windows 10 install media directly from Microsoft - here: www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

To get the license key, use Produkey by Nirsoft.net - no install required - you can unzip and should be able to run it from the student account.
    09-24-2018 06:16 AM
    I suggest you doing a factory reset.
    09-24-2018 10:37 PM
    Yes, there is however this a catch 22 situation as it can also be used to bypass login details of other users. So I will not detail these steps here.

So I would simply suggest a clean install, you can get the Windows 10 install media directly from Microsoft - here: www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

To get the license key, use Produkey by Nirsoft.net - no install required - you can unzip and should be able to run it from the student account.
    This is probably the best suggestion.
    Guytronic and TechFreak1 like this.
    09-25-2018 07:29 PM