What happened to NFL Mobile app for Windows phones?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Have been using this app for the past 2 years or so....now it not in the store anymore. Verizon is my wireless provider...NFL Mobile is free for us. It allows customers to live stream NFL games, along with other features.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Have been using this app for the past 2 years or so....now it not in the store anymore. Verizon is my wireless provider...NFL Mobile is free for us. It allows customers to live stream NFL games, along with other features.

What happened to the app that I presume was on your phone?

Did you check in the store under "My Library"? No guarantee even if found there that it will allow a reinstall but one never knows.

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
It's in "My Library" for me and installs/opens. Game Pass menu opens but I'm not on Verizon so I don't know if still works. There's no 2018 season in the games area and the last stories are from week 1 of the preseason but a lot of the video options are current so it's a little weird. The desktop app doesn't even open, it says it's the 2017 season and to check back later. I think earlier this year the NFL said it was pulling the plug on the Windows app, which is ironic b/c I also think MS built the app for them in the first place and it seems like a perfect PWA fit but I digress. Assuming you have it in "My Library", give it a try and see if the Game Pass works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6