Can anyone tell me what I jeed it’s missing pc motherboard can I replace these?
    12-04-2018 10:44 AM
    I also found this: https://www.windowscentral.com/windo...e-coffee-table

As for if you can put regular PC components in it....it seems like it, however, the Motherboard form factor would come into play here. If you are going to update this, I would also consider looking at a new power supply.
    I had no idea what you were talking about UNTIL I found this blog.....

https://www.windowscentral.com/micro...xelsense-table

I would imagine it can be fixed, but you probably need computer repair skills. Have you ever built your own PC? If not you might have to take it to a repair place, keeping in mind this thing was never very popular, so finding a reasonably priced repair might be difficult.
    12-04-2018 11:03 AM
    I found a video too.....

12-04-2018 11:15 AM
    Thanks a lot the pc inside was removed so I was wondering if u can get a normaal pc to replace
    12-04-2018 08:36 PM
    Thanks a lot the pc inside was removed so I was wondering if u can get a normaal pc to replace
    Maybe, but that device had a custom version of Windows Vista, I believe. I’m not sure if a regular PC can work with the display. Have you looked inside? Is there a connection cable for the tabletop screen? Is it a regular HDMI, Display Port OR DVI cable? Or VGA? You might have issues with the touchable display with a modern PC also.
    12-05-2018 12:17 AM

As for if you can put regular PC components in it....it seems like it, however, the Motherboard form factor would come into play here. If you are going to update this, I would also consider looking at a new power supply.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-05-2018 10:25 AM
    Is it a regular HDMI, Display Port OR DVI cable? Or VGA?
    I found a different site that shows a meh teardown of the unit: https://joepweijers.nl/technical-not...osoft-surface/

In there looks like a VGA and a DVI, along with several ethernet cables (not sure why).

A big factor in this is can the OP get a board and all the add on boards to connect everything?
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    12-05-2018 10:27 AM
    im about to post some pics maybe that will help
    Attached Thumbnails coffee1.jpg   coffee2.jpg   coffee3.jpg   coffee4.jpg  
    12-05-2018 10:22 PM
    yes they have connection cables for the screen
    12-05-2018 10:28 PM
    seem like both
    Attached Thumbnails coffee5.jpg  
    12-05-2018 10:33 PM
    @lonnyb23

Nice!

The most important question of all do you see a power cable for the screen or a/c port?

Since there are display cables, you should be able use a off the shelf motherboard or a mini atx case (presuming there is enough space in the chassis) or failing that a intel NUC.

But without being able to power up the screen, every other question is really academic lol.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    12-06-2018 01:11 AM

This webpage looks VERY promising! I have marked it as "best answer".

IF when you get this thing up and running please let us know. Sounds like a GREAT project. :) Pictures and videos would be cool also.
    TechFreak1 and lonnyb23 like this.
    12-06-2018 10:39 AM
    THAnk you I’ll try my best to get it up and going but one more question from your assessment what parts do I need a pc and motherboard ? R does the motherboard comes inside the pc
    12-08-2018 02:25 AM
    THAnk you I’ll try my best to get it up and going but one more question from your assessment what parts do I need a pc and motherboard ? R does the motherboard comes inside the pc
    I'd need to see some kind of tear down pictures or a video. I'll try to remember to look when I get home tonight.
    12-08-2018 03:14 PM
    Cool! Was it cheap? It probably is just like a desktop computer case... And they probably even stuck with the standard atx form factor no?

Usually you need a motherboard, power supply, then cpu, ram, hdd/sdd... Graphics can be onboard/on cpu now.

It's hard to tell from the pictures provided, but all the cables there probably designed to connect to the motherboard ports to the table ports.

There should be a big plate the motherboard can mount into, and start finding where a power supply mounts to... Dunno hard for me to talk it through without seeing it
    pkcable likes this.
    12-10-2018 01:07 AM
    From what I have read this thing was designed for commercial purposes. To be used in restaurants, or other stores, and it had a price pretty much dictating that usage only. It retailed for 10k!

I would imagine the interior is designed to allow for computer components to be installed. The poster just above me, gave you the list of components you'll need.
    12-10-2018 12:29 PM