Getting files from Storeage space.

Mlaz81

Dec 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello, I really don't know where to begin. I have a PC I built about 10 years ago that I've been using strictly as a media/file server. Has worked great for many years. The past few weeks have gone downhill very quickly. It started giving random errors in which it would reboot. with my limited knowledge of computers I assumed it was the power supply which I replaced. apparently it wasn't, I can no longer access anything before I either get an error message telling me its going to reboot or my monitor just goes blank. Its odd though because when the screen goes blank it doesn't reboot, the computer continues to run. I figure I have a corrupted hard drive, but cant do anything to fix it since I cant operate it for more than a few minutes before, it tells me it no longer wants to cooperate. I really don't care about the computer itself, I just want the home movies and pictures In have backed up on storage spaces(two 4tb and a 1tb drive). Like I said, I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to computers, so I'm kind of panicking, worried about how I'm going to get these memories back. I really, really would appreciate any help here. Thank you.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I think the best bet would be to remove the hard drive connect to a laptop or computer and check if it's still running. Get a hard drive enclosure case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett