anyone moved from lumia to huawei honor 10?

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
im thinking of buying honor 10 since my lumia started acting weird. Anyone got it can shed some light about the experience? how about the camera?

regards

Dan Min

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Looked at specs. Unless the LCD is a non blue display it is pointless. My Lumia 1020 camera is 42mp and so far nothing else beats it. andy apps can run via other means. Otherwise IDK what your using it for?

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
@danmin what do you mean non blue display?...

its for normal daily use but i would like to have a decent camera (its not like im taking all the time photos but when i do i want them to be good)...my current lumia is 930. im very happy with it along with windows but with no apps and problems with phone itself there is no other option than to make the transfer....friends recommended me pocophone but i dont think so its good.. iphone is not an option neither the more expensive android phones

Last edited:

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
its for normal daily use but i would like to have a decent camera (its not like im taking all the time photos but when i do i want them to be good)...my current lumia is 930. im very happy with it along with windows but with no apps and problems with phone itself there is no other option than to make the transfer....friends recommended me pocophone but i dont think so its good.. iphone is not an option neither the more expensive android phones
, I think something like a Nokia 7.1 Plus or Nokia 8.1 is a good option for you. Nokia's updates are good for Android phones (on quite a bit Android phones from other brands you will get updates much later or sometimes not even at all), but still not as good as iOS or WP was. Besides that it seems to offer a good balance in specs, camera, screen etc vs the price.

I think I would skip the Pocophone too, having an expansive qualcomm proc in it for such a low price they must have saved on other parts which are less easy to read from the specs. Also I personally do not trust Chinese brands; have read users on Reddit complaining about there xiaomi routers tracking & sending away their data to some shady adress. Than there was the Lenovo scandals with Superfish on their consumer laptops. Don't think that Huawei is any better, but could be wrong of course.

Whatever the case, that proc in the Pocophone is overkill for most phone users anyway so it is smarter to go for better updates, screen color accuracy, camera etc.

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
thank you for your reply along with great points..yeah i can agree pocophone apart from cpu all other things are lower end and chinese makers are a bit shady after all of these data tracking spyware leaks. The problem with these companies is that they are competing traditional brand names with better prices. Its not easy to have 800-900 euros laying around to get a phone or pay 60-70 euro/month on contract for 2 years just to get that phone. I was thinking about nokia since i came to windows from them,even lumia 930 is nokia so i would continue as nokia.

Any other people with android phones with any insights/expectations/opinions after moving from windows phones are welcome to leave a comment

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3