Hi everyone,
    I'm going crazy. One and a half months ago I bought, for the black friday deals, the combo Philips Momentum 43" 436M6VBPAB and a Xbox One X. I'm struggling with the HDR mode on this monitor, and Philips' assistance is evading my emails and requests.
    In short, whenever I run a game on the Xbox One X that is HDR enhanced, the monitor goes into HDR mode correctly but the colors in this mode look really washed out, everything seems greyish and black do not generally match. I know there's a problem because in SDR mode everything looks 1000x better.
    Browsing the web (Reddit, mostly) it seems a problem of HDMI black mismatch. The problem is that I do not have any settings related to that on the Philips monitor! I can only change "color depth" on the Xbox settings, and both "Limited (Recommended)" and "PC-RGB" do not solve the problem: HDR looks extremely grey/desaturated.
    I know Windows Central reviewed this monitor recently and I hope to get some assistance from anyone, because the Philips customer support behaviour is really outrageous.
    01-13-2019 06:35 AM
    Have you tried calling? Are you in the US? This website (GetHuman), lists a number and the procedure for getting to a live operator ASAP.....

https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Philips-Electronics
    01-14-2019 11:47 AM
    hello, I encounter the same problem, I use an "xbox one x", but on the PS4 the problem is less obvious and the colors more beautiful. Did you find a solution ?
    01-31-2019 03:23 PM
    I would recommend calling them, like @pkcable says. It's better to speak with a real person for these types of matters, instead of email.
    pkcable likes this.
    02-02-2019 04:53 AM