Switching from Lumia 950 to Nokia 8

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Anyone knows how to save my contacts and pictures/videos and replace them on my new phone ?
If you saved your pictures and videos onto the SD card, the 8 should recognize them easily. If you saved them with One drive, your best bet is use the One drive app. The. Android version isn't bad.

If your contacts were synced to the windows email, just add that email back and set the accounts to sync. You don't have to use Gmail as your email app. I use Nine, and there are tons of alternatives in the Google play store.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The 950 has a slightly better camera to me. The Google cam ports make the 8 more interesting. It's not a bad camera at all. I've got to do some testing to see if the images are better with 9.0 than 8.1. First glance says they are.

It depends on what you plan to use the camera to do.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
It's not a bad camera at all. I've got to do some testing to see if the images are better with 9.0 than 8.1.

How are you finding OS 9? My Xiaomi phone recently got it. I played around with a Nokia 6 (Chinese variant) a while back. It was a great phone, even though, at the time, it didn't have any Google services allowed to be installed on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans