Transfer Contacts/SMS

Tyrone Bigguns

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
So the time has finally come for me to part ways from the Windows phone ecosystem thanks to the lying Satya nutella.

Finally ready to move and going to the One Plus 6T. I do have question as to how to transfer contacts and Txt messages from one to the other. Currently it is lumia 950. Now i know, ideally your live/outlook account should/ought to be perfect for switching to new device and your contacts go with it. However i have historically run into a problem (even though they are always in sync) a few random contacts do not transfer over for whatever reason and i find out about the missing one at a much later date.

Is there a utility that can be used to transfer contacts and also txt messages from one to the other?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
So the time has finally come for me to part ways from the Windows phone ecosystem thanks to the lying Satya nutella.

Finally ready to move and going to the One Plus 6T. I do have question as to how to transfer contacts and Txt messages from one to the other. Currently it is lumia 950. Now i know, ideally your live/outlook account should/ought to be perfect for switching to new device and your contacts go with it. However i have historically run into a problem (even though they are always in sync) a few random contacts do not transfer over for whatever reason and i find out about the missing one at a much later date.

Is there a utility that can be used to transfer contacts and also txt messages from one to the other?

For your Contacts, if you use Outlook, just go to the Outlook website and sign in and go to People and export all your contacts as VCF files then copy those to your Android phone and import them. You may have to do this one by one though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3