For how I can usey Windows Mobile after tge end of support?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

For how long I can use my Windows Mobile?
Because I have no plan of switching to Amdrois or Ios..
Will it last until I throw it?
Thank you.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
To add to the answers.. Use it for as long as there is support, but not beyond that. At least not for essential stuff (storing passwords etc)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
After the support has expired the phone will still work. If it meets your needs, that's great. If you end up breaking it for whatever reason then I am sure you can get a replacement phone, most likely used, from eBay or Amazon.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
As others have said, I think Andromeda is no more. Quite ironic, given that other manufacturers are now launching or considering to launch foldable devices.

I don't think the problem with Andromeda was the folding hardware. The problem was that Microsoft has virtually no ecosystem to support a mobile device. It could have been amazingly advanced hardware, but still would have not gone anywhere because of the software. Microsoft knew that.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the problem with Andromeda was the folding hardware. The problem was that Microsoft has virtually no ecosystem to support a mobile device. It could have been amazingly advanced hardware, but still would have not gone anywhere because of the software. Microsoft knew that.

Given the above then, it seems that MS will never succeed in mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes