Left controller disconnectibg

Discopickle975

Mar 16, 2019
Visit site
For as long as I can remember since owning a windows mixed reality set, the left controller likes to disconnect almost immediately if it falls out of view of the front sensors on the headset. If I take the controller at any battery level to the outside of the field of view of the headset, it will beep three times quickly and then disconnect. It can get quite annoying, especially because my right controller does not do anything of the sort. Infact, as I am typing this, the headset is flicked up and both controllers are out of sensor range and the right remains on while the left is fully off. Help would be appreciated. I am using the ACER windows mixed reality headset and controllers.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
For as long as I can remember since owning a windows mixed reality set, the left controller likes to disconnect almost immediately if it falls out of view of the front sensors on the headset. If I take the controller at any battery level to the outside of the field of view of the headset, it will beep three times quickly and then disconnect. It can get quite annoying, especially because my right controller does not do anything of the sort. Infact, as I am typing this, the headset is flicked up and both controllers are out of sensor range and the right remains on while the left is fully off. Help would be appreciated. I am using the ACER windows mixed reality headset and controllers.

Unfortunately I have no experience with this. All I can suggest is maybe it could be a driver issue?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos