Hello, I did instal whatsapp business and by mistake I transferred some image documents from regular whatasapp to whatsapp business. Now that whatsapp business have been deleted and my images from there on my computers hard drive is there a way to transport them back to regular whatsapp? When use whatspp in chats I see thumbnails of these images but cant download them or use them. Is there a way to move them from my PC hard drive to my whatsapp so I can use these images there and they are fully usable in chat history?
    03-18-2019 09:07 PM
    Google search it will give some exact solution
    03-19-2019 12:20 AM
    Hello, I did instal whatsapp business and by mistake I transferred some image documents from regular whatasapp to whatsapp business. Now that whatsapp business have been deleted and my images from there on my computers hard drive is there a way to transport them back to regular whatsapp? When use whatspp in chats I see thumbnails of these images but cant download them or use them. Is there a way to move them from my PC hard drive to my whatsapp so I can use these images there and they are fully usable in chat history?
    Where did you transfer them from in to WhatsApp Business to start with? Are the images still available from that source?
    03-20-2019 09:35 AM